Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jay Chou - Hei Se Mao Yi

周杰倫 黑色毛衣
Zhou Jie Lun – Hei Se Mao Yi
Jay Chou – Black Sweater

*一件黑色毛衣 兩個人的回憶
Yi jian hei se mao yi liang ge ren de hui yi
A black sweater and the memory of two people
雨過之後 更難忘記
Yu guo zhi hou geng nan wang ji
After the rain passes, it’s even harder to forget
忘記我還愛你
Wang ji wo hai ai ni
Forget that I still love you
你不用在意
Ni bu yong zai yi
You don’t have to care
流淚也只是剛好而已
Liu lei ye zhi shi gang hao er yi
The tears have only just stopped
我早已經待在谷底
Wo zao yi jing dai zai gu di
I’m already waiting at the bottom of the valley

我知道不能再留住你
Wo zhi dao bu neng zai liu zhu ni
I know that I can’t keep you
也知道不能沒有骨氣
Ye zhi dao bu neng mei you gu qi
I also know that I can’t not have a backbone
感激你 讓我擁有秋天的美麗*
Gan ji ni rang wo yong you qiu tian de mei li
I’m grateful to you for letting me possess the beauty of Autumn

[
看著那白色的蜻蜓
Kan zhe na bai se de qing ting
Looking at that white dragonfly
在空中忘了前進
Zai kong zhong wang le qian jin
In the sky forgetting to move on
還能不能 重新編織
Hai neng bu neng chong xin pian zheng
Can I still weave again
腦海中起毛球的記憶
Nao hai zhong qi mao qiu de ji yi
The fluff ball of memories in my mind
再說我愛你 可能雨也不會停
Zai shuo wo ai ni ke neng yu ye bu hui ting
Saying I love you again, the rain might not stop
黑色毛衣 藏在哪裡
Hei se mao yi cang zai na li
Where is the black sweater hidden
就讓回憶永遠停在那]
Jiu rang hui yi yong yuan ting zai na li
Making my memories stopping there forever

**

[] x2

No comments: