Wednesday, February 04, 2009

F.I.R. - Lydia

飛兒樂團 – Lydia
Fei Er Le Tuan – Lydia

F.I.R. – Lydia

SPOKEN:

Por los momentos difficiles, ya entendí que la flor más bella sería siempre para mi.
For those difficult moments, I finally understand that the most beautiful flower blossoms for me.

CAPTIONED (in the MV):

(因爲所有的挫折,終于我明白,那最美麗的花朵,是爲自己而盛開的…)

(Yin wei suo you de cuo zhe, zhong yu wo ming bai, na zui mei li de hua duo shi wei zi ji er sheng kai de...)
(Because of all of the setbacks, I finally understand that the most beautiful flower blossoms for me...)


Lydia 迷離的眼眶
LYDIA mi li de yan kuang

Lydia, an indistinct orbit

爲何流浪 心碎的海洋
Wei he liu lang xin sui de hai yang
Why drift about a heart-broken ocean

受了傷 連微笑都彷徨
Shou le shang lian wei xiao dou pang huang
You were hurt and your smiles are all anxious

Gypsy女郎 爲誰而唱
GYPSY nv lang wei shei er chang
Gypsy girl, who will you sing for?


你會看見霧 看見雲 看見太陽
Ni hui kan jian wu kan jian yun kan jian tai yang
You will see fog, see clouds, and see the sun

龜裂的大地重複著悲傷
Jun lie de da di chong fu zhe bei shang
The cracked earth echoes with sorrow


*他走了帶不走你的天堂
Ta zou le dai bu zou ni de tian tang
He left but he can’t take away your heaven

風幹後會留下彩虹淚光

Feng gan hou hui liu xia cai hong lei guang
After leaving it out to dry, the rainbow’s glistening teardrops will be left

他走了你可以把夢留下

Ta zou le ni ke yi ba meng liu xia
He left, now you can keep your dreams

總會有個地方等待愛飛翔*
Zong hui you ge di fang deng dai ai fei xiang
There will always be a place waiting for love to fly


Lydia 幸福不在遠方
LYDIA xing fu bu zai yuan fang
Lydia, happiness isn’t at a distant place

開一扇窗 許下願望
Kai yi shan chuang xu xia yuan wang
Open the window and welcome further desires

你會感受愛 感受恨 感受原諒
Ni hui gan shou ai gan shou hen gan shou yuan liang
You will feel love, feel hate, and feel forgiveness

生命總不會只充滿悲傷
Sheng ming zong bu hui zhi chong man bei shang
Life will not always be full of grief


** x2


彩虹淚光

Cai hong lei guang
The rainbow’s glistening teardrops

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really like how you put the Chinese characters, pinyin, and your English translation side by side. It makes reading the translation a lot simpler for me. thanks!

umm, when I was looking at your pinyin translation, there were two small typos. In the first verse, you typed “GYPSY nv lang” instead of “GYPSY nu lang”. In the 2nd verse, you typed “Ni zou le” for *他走了 instead of “Ta zou le”.

(yay for using traditional Chinese! I like it better than simplified lol)

Sirhin said...

Glad to be of help. :)

Ah... well, the pinyin for the character 女 can be either "nv" or "nu." Honestly, when I type Chinese, if I type "nu" to get 女, I get nothing. I have to type "nv". I believe it's how you say it - the "v" indicates that special way your tongue has to curl to get that particular pronunciation. O_o As for the 他, that was totally my fault. :) Thanks for that!