Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lin Yu Zhong - Ye Ku Guo

林宇中 - 葉枯過
Lin Yu Zhong - Ye Ku Guo
Lin Yu Zhong - Withered Leaves

像一片落葉風是無意的
Xiang yi pian luo ye feng shi wu yi de
Like a fallen leaf, the wind is without meaning
連拉扯也沒發生放開多難得
Lian la che ye mei fa sheng fang kai duo nan de
And even aimless talks also have not realised how hard letting go is
想想我們也曾擁有過
Xiang xiang wo men ye ceng yong you guo
Thinking about us not long since having possessed (one another)
最鮮麗的顔色
Zui xian li de yan se
The reddest color
是我愛過的所以值得
Shi wo ai guo de suo yi zhi de
Is consequently my love's worth
飄落只是選擇
Piao luo zhi shi xuan ze
To settle down is only a choice


我不難過了葉枯了我認了
Wo bu nan guo le ye ku le wo ren le
I'm not upset anymore, the leaves have withered, I admit it
冥冥中我們都不屬于對方的
Ming ming zhong wo men dou bu shu yu
In the dark, we don't belone to one another
可是甜蜜的並不是巧合
Ke shi tian mi de bing bu shi qiao he
But complete happiness does not coincide

我因著你而快樂
Wo yin zhe ni er kuai le
With me causing you to be happy
[只是苦比較深刻]
[Zhi shi ku be jiao shen ke]
[Only more deep pain]


眼淚要不得沒有非誰不可
Yan lei yao bu de mei you fei shei bu ke
Intolerable tears is not as discountable as someone who is unsuitable
葉枯過樹更了解自己的顔色
Ke ku guo shu geng liao jie zi ji de yan se
Withered leaves from trees lets one better understand one's own color

我才懂得我要什麽誰比較適合
Wo cai dong de wo yao shen me shei bi jiao shi he
I just understoof the person I want who suits me

而寂寞自己負責
Er ji mo zi ji fu ze
And my own lonely responsibility

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.