Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Favorite Recipes

Since I'm on a roll with recipes, I decided I might as well make a list of my favorites that I've made (several times) and liked (which is why it's a reoccurring thing in the first place). I have way too many recipes bookmarked that I sometimes get mixed up, and I would hate to lose these. It's about time I figure out which ones I loved and which ones I've yet to try and test out and organise it all. This post will be updated from time to time, once I come across something new that I like. :) Keep in mind I'm vegetarian.

ENTREES
Caprese Tart
Herb Vegetable Orzo Salad
Ja Jang Myeon*
Japanese Curry (using S&B Golden Curry)*
Kale and Mushroom Quinoa
Okonomiyaki*
Omelette (I only use 2 eggs though and no milk's added)
Sweet and Sour "Chicken"*
Tomato and Egg Fried Rice*

No comments: