Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fahrenheit - Zui Jia Ting Zhong

飛輪海 - 最佳聽衆
Fei Lun Hai – Zui Jia Ting Zhong
Fahrenheit – The Best Listener

我多High你都陪我瘋
Wo duo HIGH ni dou pei wo feng
No matter how hyper I am, you’re there being insane with me
我傻了你笑到頭痛
Wo sha le ni xiao dao tou tong
I’m being silly and you’re laughing until your head hurts
我倔強難過不講但你懂
Wo jue qiang nan guo bu jiang dan ni dong
I’m stubborn, upset and won’t speak but you understand
一句話就幫我想通
Yi ju hua jiu bang wo xiang tong
One word would help me think it through
一擁抱感動不嚴重
Yi yong bao gan dong bu yan zhong
An embrace and the effect isn’t serious
一相信未知的潛力都洶湧
Yi xiang xin wei zhi de qian li dou xiong yong
Once I trust in possibilities, it’s raging

*
你歡呼分享我奮力一搏的光榮
Ni huan hu fen xiang wo fen li yi bo de guang rong
You cheer, sharing your glory with me
你拍手提醒我不停作夢
Ni pai shou ti xing wo bu ting zuo meng
You applaud me to remind me to not stop dreaming
別怕白日夢
Bie pa bai ri meng
Don’t be afraid of daydreams


[
你將心比心是最佳聽衆
Ni jiang xin bi xin shi zui jia ting zhong
You feeling for others makes you the best listener
你給的建議總超級有用
Ni gei de jian yi zong chao ji you yong
The advice you give is always incredibly useful
在緊要關頭
Zai jin yao guan tou
At the crucial moment
要比戀人還更體諒我
Yao bi lian ren hai geng ti liang wo
You’re even more considerate than a lover

你保守秘密是最佳聽衆
Ni bao shou mi mi shi zui jia ting zhong
The way you guard secrets makes you the best listener
你講的實話能逼我振作
Ni jiang de shi hua neng bi wo zhen zuo
The truth you speak compels me to perk up
很少說謝謝
Hen shao shuo xie xie
I don’t say thanks very much
但我愛你就像你愛我]*
Dan wo ai ni jiu xiang ni ai wo
But I love you just like you love me

在半夜找你去打球
Zai ban ye zhao ni qu da qiu
I look for you at midnight to play ball
大雨裏騎車去兜風
Da yu li qi che qu dou feng
Ride around on a bike in the rain
我失戀她能是我的朋友
Wo shi lian ta neng shi wo de peng you
I have a failed relationship and she’s still my friend
太臭屁你會把我投
Tai chou pi ni hui ba wo tou
A stinky fart, you will throw me out
太壓抑你在我也有
Tai ya yi ni zai wo ye you
Too depressed and you’re also with me
太傷心你毫不留情等候我
Tai shang xin ni hao bu liu qing deng hou wo
Too heartbroken and you relentlessly wait for me

**

[]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

謝謝你的英文翻譯。。。 :) 我很喜歡這首歌 :)