Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yoga Lin - Shen Mi Jia Bin

林宥嘉 - 神秘嘉宾
Lin You Jia - Shen Mi Jia Bin
Yoga Lin - Mysterious Guest

我踩著夢的階梯
Wo cai zhe meng de jie ti
I climbed the ladder of dreams
走進了 一座迷霧森林

Zou jin le yi zuo mi wu sen lin
And entered into a foggy forest
誰的心事 被天使竊聽 泛起漣漪

Shei de xin shi bei tian shi qie ting fan qi lian yi
Whose worry has been eavesdropped on by angels, causing ripples to form

時間它幫我設計 下一秒

Shi jian ta bang wo she ji xia yi miao
Time has helped me plan the next second
誰是神秘嘉賓

Shei shi shen mi jia bin
Who is the mysterious guest
小心翼翼 揭開了面具 掌聲鼓勵

Xiao xin yi yi jie kai le mian ju zhang
Very cautiously, she takes off her mask and encourages me with applause

*誰闖進我的場地

Shei chuang jin wo de chang di
Who has entered my venue
誰讓我措手不及

Shei rang wo cuo shou bu ji
Who has caught me off-guard
我早就預備的劇情

Wo zao jiu yu bei de ju qing
The scenario I've planned beforehand
你卻給我一筆

Ni que gei wo yi bi
Yet with what you've presented me
狡猾地 致命地正中我紅心

Jiao hua de zhi ming de zheng zhong wo hong xin
Cunningly, fatally enters my heart

我跟誰變得親密

Wo gen shei bian de qin mi
Who have I become intimate with
誰逐漸離我遠去

Shei zhu jian li wo yuan qu
Who has gradually started to leave me
華麗演出共襄盛舉

Hua li yan chu gong xiang sheng ju
A resplendent performance helps raise you up
唯有你的背影

Wei you ni de bei jing
There is only your silhouette
友情客串卻留下刻骨銘心的回憶*

You qing ke chuan que liu xia ke gu ming xin de hui yi
Friendship has left a deep memory in my heart

你按了我的門鈴

Ni an le wo de men ling
You've rang my doorbell
我終于 從呵欠中蘇醒

Wo zhong yu cong he qian zhong su xing
I've finally woken up with a yawn
緊張兮兮 對你說一句 歡迎光臨

Jin zhang xi xi dui ni shuo yi ju huan ying guang ling
I nervously saig welcome to you

全場觀衆都離席

Quan chang guan zhong dou li xi
The entire audience had already left
剩下我 還在原地尋覓

Sheng xia wo hai zai yuan de xun mi
Only leaving me to search for the remains
耳邊聽著 謝幕的歌曲 走不出去

Er bian ting zhe xie mu de ge qu zou bu chu qu
My ears are listening to the curtain call, not able to go

**

我搬到誰的隔壁

Wo ban dao shei de ge bi
Who have I moved next to
誰成了我的鄰居

Shei cheng le wo de ling ju
Who has become my neighbor
鳴謝生命有你參與

Ming xie sheng ming you ni can yu
I am thankful for your presence in my life
笑納我的邀請

Xiao na wo de yao qing
Smiling in acceptance of my invitation
曲終人散卻寫下不會結束 的結局
Qu zhong ren san que xie xia bu hui jie shu de jie ju
Even at the end of the song, when everyone has left, I still write a conclusion that doesn't have an end

1 comment:

1612f said...

thank's for the translation :)
beautiful song indeed