Sunday, August 03, 2008

Devil Beside You


Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊) is another Taiwanese drama starring Rainie Yang, Mike He, and Kingone Wang. I actually believe I watched this before I watched Why Why Love, so when I watched it, I remember seeing little similarities here and there; they might be because the three main actors are the same in both series, but the basic thing is the same.

Basically, the main female character, played by Rainie, is basically a nobody of sorts at school and one day, she decides that she wants to confess to her crush, played by Kingone. Unfortunately, the confession letter is delivered to the school bully, played by Mike. He eventually wants her - and he usually gets what he wants. The two slowly fall in love, but the catch is that her mom and his dad are getting married. -dun dun dun-

Anyway, it's 14 episodes and I watched it on CrunchyRoll.

No comments: