Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu


In accordance to my new mini-project (among the other three I'm currently doing), I will compile a list of dramas that I've been watching, and in doing so, make myself a review of sorts for each of them.
Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu (花樣少年少女) is a drama I've watched at least five times and the first drama I've EVER watched. It brought me into the world of Asian dramas and for that, it is my Holy Grail. Sort of. I actually am not religious and my family's religion isn't even a western one, so don't actually point out how it may or may not work. Back on topic... this drama is also the Taiwanese version of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, or just plain Hana-Kimi. :) It stars Ella Chen, Wu Chun, and Jiro Wang and it has that theme where a girl poses as a guy because of a guy, and then confusion arises and so does the question "Am I gay?" It's hilarious and great, though sometimes I think it could be toned down a bit - but that's the "comedic" part of an Asian drama! It's fifteen episodes long with a special, and I downloaded it off from Veoh. :) I also know you can download the bit torrent verson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this drama! It was more like a funny drama then a serious one. And if you really like this one, I recommend the Japan verison. It's more serious but both series have different 'feelings'. ^^