Saturday, September 22, 2007

1 Litre of Tears

Being as I'm on a roll, watching dramas, I might as well have to say SOMETHING. The latest drama I finished is titled 1 Litre of Tears, or Ichi Ritoru no Namida (1リットルの涙). It stars Erika Sawajiri from her role as Kaoru Amane in Taiyou no Uta and Ryo Nishikido, a member in the J-pop band, NEWS, among other things. It's based on a real life story about a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable disease which affects the nervous system and it follows through her with her diary entries that she was told to write by her doctor until she could no longer do so. It's a rather nice story and very sad with happy moments scattered within it.

The music isn't bad either. :)
Unknown Artist - 9 March
K - Only Human
Remioromen - Konayuki 

The thing that made this stand out is that the drama lives up to its name. I mean, I usually am not that.. emotional, but wow. My eyes kept on tearing and I finally finished the entire drama after two and a half days, mostly because on the last day, I just could stop! I ended up finishing it at 5 in the morning and I got a mere four hours of sleep until I had to wake up for school. I was worrying if my eyes would be swollen when I woke up, but they weren't. Or at least it wasn't that noticeable to other people. :) But yeah, the weird thing was that it usually didn't start when something sad happened, it usually happened when Ryo's character, Asou Haruto, cried. -_- It was mortifying, but it was sad. I suppose it could have been because how his character was normally cool, collected and, at times, downright cold. But yeah, I absolutely love this drama!! ^^

Another drama I've recently finished is titled Kurosagi starring Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi) and Maki Horikita. It's another one of my favorites and the plot's basically about a swindler of swindlers who swindles in revenge of his family. :) It's also somewhat of a romance story, but it really isn't THAT noticeable - but it's there. haha... Yamapi, is my new celebrity crush. So cute!!

-ahem-

Besides that, nothing much has been happening. Just school and such, and Chinese is taking a whole lot of my life. I have a test every week with at least one quiz every week - and don't forget the homework! >_<>

On an ending note, when washing a grater, never put your fingers near it because I accidentally grated the skin off two of my fingers. -_-

No comments: