Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lin Yu Zhong - Cang Ying de Yan Lei

林宇中 - 蒼蠅的眼淚
Lin Yu Zhong - Cang Ying de Yan Lei
Lin Yu Zhong - Tears of a Housefly


你的美麗 像黑森林
Ni de mei li xiang hei sen lin
Your beauty is like that of a black forest

誰不著迷誰又靠得近
Shei bu zhao mi shei you kao de jin
Who is not captivated? Who became more dependent?


溫暖還是冷冰冰
Wen nuan hai shi leng bing bing
The warmth is still cold

猜測下一秒你的天氣
Cai ce xia yi miao ni de tian qi
Guessing what your weather (attitude) will be

寶貝還是玩具 我懷疑我自己
Bao bei hai shi wan ju Wo huai yi wo zi ji
The treasure is still a plaything, I doubt myself


戴蒼蠅的眼睛 太多你數不清
Bei cang yin de yan jing tai duo ni shu bu qing
Fly's tears are too many to count

一千種個性 該向誰說我愛妳
Yi qian zhong ge xing gai xiang shei shuo wo ai ni
A thousand types of personalities should direct at who said I love you

你又不是垃圾 也沒有長細菌
Ni you bu shi la ji ye mei you chang xi jun
You're not trash, nor do you have germs

卻讓我生病 親一個讓我痊癒
Que rang wo sheng bing qin yi ge rang wo quan yu
Furthermore, let me get sick, being closer to you helps me recover


戴蒼蠅的眼鏡 看你舉棋不定
Bei cang yin de yan jing kan ni ju qi bu ding
Fly's glasses watch you hesitate about what move to make

一千顆淚滴 告訴我有多愛你
Yi qian ke lei di gao su wo you duo ai ni
A thousand drops of tears tells me I love you even more

即使你沒反應 我想我也願意
Ji shi ni mei fan ying wo xiang wo ye yuan yi
Even though there's no effect on you, I think I'm willing

被一個溫柔的表情 騙我愛上你
Bei yi ge wen nuan de biao qing pian wo ai shang ni
Having a gentle appearance, lying to me loving you

No comments: