Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fahrenheit - Liu Xia Lai

飛輪海 留下來

Fei Lun Hai – Liu Xia Lai

Fahrenheit – Stay With Me


誰答應妳可以不再理我 

Shei da ying ni ke yi bu zai li wo

Who promised you that you could ignore me
誰同意妳這裡就是盡頭

Shei tong yi ni zhe li jiu shi jin tou

Who agreed with you that here’s the end
妳讓我做了夢 想提前叫醒我

Ni rang wo zuo le meng xiang ti qian jiao xing wo

You let me dream, wanting to wake me up ahead of time
沒這回事 聽見沒有

Mei zhe hui shi ting jian mei you

It didn’t happen, did you hear?

我承認這不是最好的我 

Wo cheng ren zhe bu shi zui hao de wo

I admit that this isn’t my best

但確定會努力給妳更多

Dan que ding hui nu li gei ni geng duo

But I certainly will diligently give you even more
往幸福的途中 太多分岔路口

Wang xing fu de tu zhong tai duo fen cha lu kou

Going towards the road of happiness will have many forked intersections
可以迷路 不准退縮

Ke yi mi lu bu zhun tui suo

You can get lost but you can’t surrender

*
留下來 留下來 繼續沒愛完的愛

Liu xia lai liu xia lai ji xu mei ai wan de ai

Stay with me, stay with me, continue the loving that hasn’t finished yet
我會實現妳曾期待的期待

Wo hui shi xian ni ceng qi dai de qi dai

I will attain your anticipated expectations before long
留下來 留下來 在我心裡住下來

Liu xia lai liu xia lai zai wo xin li zhu xia lai

Stay with me, stay with me, live in my heart
想都別想我會讓妳離開*

Xiang dou bie xiang wo hui rang ni li kai

Don’t think about me letting you leave

妳帶來最美的靈魂騷動 

Ni dai lai zui mei de ling hun sao dong

You brought over the most beautiful restless spirit

妳讓我相信我與眾不同

Ni rang wo xiang xin wo yu zhong bu tong

You let me believe that I’m out of the ordinary
所以我屬於妳 就像妳屬於我

Suo yi wo shu yu ni jiu xiang ni shu yu wo

That’s why I’m a part of you just like you’re a part of me
沒有了妳 我愛什麼

Mei you le ni wo ai shen me

If you’re not here, what will I love

** x2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the translation - you did a great job.

I'm with Billasub fansubbing (I do some timing, editing & quality checks). We're wanting to sub the music video for this song & were wondering if you'd mind us using your translation (we'd credit you as translator on the video)?

Here's our blog if you'd like to learn more about us. (we're fairly new) http://www.billasub.blogspot.com/

Sirhin said...

Wow.... haha... I don't mind. :)

I never thought this would happen. Surprising, really.

Good luck with all your endeavours! I'll be looking out for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It might be a little bit as I'm in the middle of subbing a drama but I'll send you a link so you can see it once it's up!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's subbed! You can see it on youtube(with Sirhin in the credits!) The HQ version is best so make sure to click the button!

(I hope you like it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w1xfZNU2YA

Sirhin said...

Thanks! :) I just finished watching it... two times. I just love Fahrenheit. haha... good thing my real name isn't on there or I'd just fall over and die. O_o Figuratively speaking, of course.

Thanks, again! I know my translating still needs work but I'm honored that you guys decided to use it.

Anonymous said...

Our spot translator said it was very good - I don't think she changed a thing. She mostly just worked on the speaking parts. Most of the changes were me editing it so the lyrics flow better with the music.

Thanks again for letting us use your translation!