Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mayday - Tu Ran Hao Xiang Ni

五月天突然好想你
Wu Yue Tian – Tu Ran Hao Xiang Ni

Mayday – Suddenly Missing You


[
最怕空氣突然安靜

Zui pa kong qi tu ran an jing
I’m most afraid of the air suddenly becoming quiet

最怕朋友突然的關心
Zui pa peng you tu ran de guan xin
I
m most afraid of a friends sudden concern
最怕回憶 突然翻滾絞痛著不平息
Zui pa hui yi tu ran fan gun jiao tong zhe bu ping xi
I
m most afraid of memories suddenly and painfully, tossing about, unsuppressed

最怕突然 聽到你的消息]
Zui pa tu ran ting dao ni de xiao xi

I’m most afraid of suddenly hearing about you


想念如果會有聲音
Xiang nian ru guo hui you sheng yin
I’m missing you if there’s even a sound

不願那是悲傷的哭泣
Bu yuan na shi bei shang de ku qi
Not willing to hear that sad crying

事到如今 終於讓自己屬於我自己
Shi dao ru jin zhong yu rang zi ji shu yu wo zi ji

Things these days finally make myself belong to myself

只剩眼淚 還騙不過自己
Zhi sheng yan lei hai pian bu guo zi ji
There
s only the remains of tears and I still cant lie to myself

*
突然好想你 你會在哪裡
Tu ran hao xiang ni ni hui zai na li
I unexpectedly miss you, where are you

過得快樂或委屈
Guo de kuai le huo wei qu
Are you happy or do you feel wronged

突然好想你 突然鋒利的回憶
Tu ran hao xiang ni tu ran feng li de hui yi

I unexpectedly miss you, a sudden and sharp memory

突然模糊的眼睛*
Tu ran mo hu de yan jing
Eyes suddenly unfocused

我們像一首最美麗的歌曲
Wo men xiang yi shou zui mei li de ge qu

We’re just like the most beautiful song

變成兩部悲傷的電影
Bian cheng liang bu bei shang de dian ying
Turned into two sad movies

為什麼你 帶我走過最難忘的旅行
Wei shen me ni dai wo zou guo zui nan wang de lv xing

Why did you take me on the most unforgettable trip

然後留下 最痛的紀念品
Tu ran liu xia zui tong de ji nian pin
That left the most painful souvenir


我們 那麼甜那麼美那麼相信
Wo men na me tian na me mei na me xiang xin
Our sweet, beautiful, trusting

那麼瘋那麼熱烈的曾經
Na me feng na me re lie de ceng jing
Crazy, and such enthusiastic experiences

為何我們還是要奔向各自的幸福和遺憾中老去
Wei he wo men hai shi yao ben xiang ge zi de xing fu he yi han zhong lao qu
Why are we still separately running towards our own happiness and regrets


**

[]

最怕此生 已經決心自己過沒有你
Zui pa ci sheng yi jing jue xin zi ji guo mei you ni
I’m most afraid that this life has already determined that I’ll no longer have you

卻又突然 聽到你的消息
Que you tu ran ting dao ni de xiao xi
And suddenly hearing of you, once more

No comments: