Friday, January 25, 2008

Lassi Recipe

Well... I haven't done much except go to school and do school work while trying to balance it all with a LIFE. Or what I call a life, anyway. I'm not very social. :) I'm currently in the second semester of my sophomore year in college and I'm filling out forms and applications to go studying abroad in China next semester (which I REALLY hope I get in).

I'm also looking for new things to cook so I went online (www.foodnetwork.com) to search for some new things to try that seemed to be within my budget and easy enough to put together when I'm starving and just got home from school. Well, I also went into the 'drinks' section and I remembered Lassi that I tried a while ago and I suddenly wanted some. So I looked around for some more recipes to try out and I found one at this site. It had a simple list of ingredients and it seemed like something I could do. So about five minutes ago, I attempted it. I said "attempted" because I deviated from the recipe a smidge. This was what I got.

INGREDIENTS
- ~ 2/3 cup of plain yoghurt (I'm pretty sure I went about a spoonful and a half more than what the original recipe asked for.)
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- a pinch of any spice at hand (I used a mixture of spices including aniseed, cloves, and cinnamon)
- some cinnamon as a topping

INSTRUCTIONS
Blend for about 2 minutes.

But yeah, it turned out really well and I'm already thinking about having it daily since it's so easy to make. But yeah, it was just a random blog. I'm out now. Possibly to take a shower. :)

No comments: